Six Veggie Scramble
Loaded with a variety of veggies, eggs, and crunchy seeds, this is a health nuts dream breakfast. It's the perfect breakfast when you need fuel for a long, busy day.
Total Time 10 minutes
- 4 slices bacon diced
- 1 small onion diced
- 1 small bell pepper diced
- 1/2 cup shredded Brussels sprouts
- 1/2 cup shredded cabbage
- 1 cup chopped spinach
- 1/2 cup roasted and salted sunflower seeds
- 6 eggs beaten
- 10 cherry tomatoes sliced
- Sea salt and fresh ground pepper to taste
Cook the bacon in non-stick skillet until crisp. Remove with slotted spoon. Add the onions, peppers, Brussels sprouts, and cabbage and cook until softened. Add the spinach and sunflower seeds and stir.
Add the eggs, and scramble until done. Add the tomatoes, and top with the reserved bacon before serving.