Light and fluffy, this Paleo version of a classic pancake dish will hit the spot. Serve at a brunch and watch it disappear without anyone knowing that it’s actually good for you.
Paleo Dutch Baby
- 4 eggs
- 3/4 cup canned coconut milk
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons coconut sugar
- 3/4 cup almond flour
- 2 tablespoons arrowroot flour
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil
- 1/2 cup sliced strawberries
- Powdered maple sugar for dusting optional
Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
Put the eggs, coconut milk, vanilla, sugar, almond flour, and arrowroot in a blender and blend until smooth.
Heat the cast iron skillet over medium heat until very hot. Add the coconut oil and let it melt. Pour the batter into the skillet and spread the strawberries on top.
Place in the oven and bake for 15-20 minutes, until light brown and set.
Sprinkle with powdered maple sugar if using and serve warm.